Monday, September 14, 2015

Right Brain Redux: Day 21 of 30-day Creativity Challenge


Right Brain Redux Day 21: 3 Weeks In, and They Don't Suspect a Thing


Jessica's project at this milestone: "Make something for someone else". 

Kevin's was "Post a picture of the most interesting thing you saw today".


Kevin: Now, I may be fudging a bit here, because I didn't actually take this photo today. I took it a couple of days ago. But I did not actually SEE it until today. It's a straight-down shot of a little two-prong ginseng plant my mother found when she, I, and mini-me were in the woods the other day (we didn't dig it, but we did plant the berries it had). Besides the fact that ginseng is, to me, the most beautiful plant in the woods, the way the picture turned out was very intriguing to me. To my eye, it almost seems as if the little 'seng leaves are floating above a printed paper backdrop of fallen leaves rather than an unruly pile on the forest floor.








Jess: My task: Make something for someone
I enjoyed making the Zentangles so much that I decided to do a bookmark for Kevin. It was small enough that I figured I'd be able to finish it. (Zendoodles take longer than I thought they would!) Also, he really loved my first attempt. He enjoyed finding all the little symbols and guessing what each thing was based on. I put the bookmark on a page of my notebook to take a pic of it. 






Psalm 121:1-2 "I lift my eyes up to the hills- where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth." 

No comments: