Sunday, May 8, 2011

Virginia Farm Winter

Why would newlyweds want to go to a remote farm in Southern Virginia, during winter no less, for their honeymoon?  Why not? 
Enclosed in this post are some of my favorite shots of that time...



























 
I don't dare claim to be the best photographer. 
As far as education goes, I took one class in art school. 
I have no claims...
However, I know what I love. 
I love the feel of a camera in my hands. 
I crave the delicious feeling of looking at something through the viewfinder and framing it in my mind. 

Just like life, photography has its disappointments... 
the blurred images, the film ruined, the digital file lost,
the missed moments, and the shots that just didn't turn out like you thought they would. 

But I keep on breathing. 
I keep snapping shots. 
It's essential... an endless pursuit even. 

Whatever you love, pursue it with vigor.

Once you've captured that light once, you never want to stop.


Share |

No comments: