Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Right Brain Redux: 30-Day Creativity Challenge Day 11

Right Brain Redux: 30-Day Creativity Challenge // Day 11 of of 30

Jess's task: Photography: Capture Opposites

First: God, you are the Ultimate Artist! I am absolutely in awe of your creativity. Thank You for giving me the desire to also be a creator.

When I (Jess) got this challenge, I had to think awhile on what I'd do. Driving around today, up, down, around, and even on top of the mountains, I saw the contrast of light and dark, sunlight and shadows. So I thought about how light and dark are opposites and took that approach.

























I had to laugh at myself because it occurred to me that I'm really obsessed with light... always chasing it around. I'm usually thinking about it as we drive and as I observe everything. I know I'll never quite capture photographic perfection, but wow... the chase is fun.









.


Kevin is working on his project for today, but he will have to post it tomorrow. He's had a rough day at the dentist.

No comments: